Cisco Bug: CSCuq37531 - AIM is sending Prodis SOAP callbacks when the notification list is empty
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: AIM is sending Prodis SOAP callbacks to the BO, although the PRODIS-SOAP interface is not configured in the CDSM GUI under Configure > Server Level > Ingest Manager Conditions: A code check revealed, if the notification list is empty, then AIM will do the below behavior 1. End point was hardcoded in the code as 9793. 2. End point address is filled with the Peeraddress.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases