Cisco Bug: CSCuq35116 - Multiple Vulnerabilities in OpenSSL - 6 August 2014
Aug 04, 2017
- Cisco TelePresence IP Gateway Series
- Cisco TelePresence IP GW 3540
- Cisco TelePresence IP GW 3520
- Cisco TelePresence IP GW 3510
- Cisco TelePresence IP GW MSE 8350
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: This product includes a version of OpenSSL that could be affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: * Information leak in pretty printing functions (CVE-2014-3508) * Crash with SRP ciphersuite in Server Hello message (CVE-2014-5139) * Race condition in ssl_parse_serverhello_tlsext (CVE-2014-3509) * Double Free when processing DTLS packets (CVE-2014-3505) * DTLS memory exhaustion (CVE-2014-3506) * DTLS memory leak from zero-length fragments (CVE-2014-3507) * OpenSSL DTLS anonymous EC(DH) denial of service (CVE-2014-3510) * OpenSSL TLS protocol downgrade attack (CVE-2014-3511) * SRP buffer overrun (CVE-2014-3512) This bug has been opened to investigate and address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases