Cisco Bug: CSCuq35105 - ciscossl: CVE-2014-3508 CVE-2014-5139 CVE-2014-3505 CVE-2014-3506 CVE-20
Dec 29, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: This product includes Third-party Software that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-3505 CVE-2014-3506 CVE-2014-3507 CVE-2014-3508 CVE-2014-3510 CVE-2014-3511 CVE-2014-3512 CVE-2014-5139 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases