Cisco Bug: CSCuq33759 - CUPI REST API for SmtpDevice/SmtpAddress Fails
Aug 27, 2018
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUPI REST API PUT to change the SMTP address in notificationdevices/smtpdevices fails with message: Here's the response: <ErrorDetails> <errors> <code>DATA_EXCEPTION</code> <message>Enter Vaild Relay Email Address</message> </errors> </ErrorDetails> Conditions: Function validateEmailAddress matches SMTP address with regular expression which does not allow strings of length smaller than two and greater then four characters after first dot(.) in SMTP address after @ symbol. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org would cause the issue because of "other" which has 5 characters.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases