Cisco Bug: CSCuq32693 - ISSU causes 'inherit port-profile' CLI to break
Sep 10, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6001 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:ISSU - Non Disruptive from 5.2 to 6.0(2)N2(5) causes CLI 'inhert port-profile' to break. It does not appear to be part of switch profile database and may cause failures to sync up such interfaces. The same would be observed while upgrading to 7.0(3)N1(1) or later where bug CSCun84134 has been integrated. Conditions:ISSU - Non Disruptive only. This issue is observed due to fix for bug CSCun84134 not working for Non Disruptive upgrade case properly.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases