Cisco Bug: CSCuq31014 - IMP Migration during upgrade fail
Jul 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After upgrading Presence server 8.6.4 to IM and Presence 10.0.1 Presence shows the following alert notification: "CUCM migration failed, Cisco Sync Agent won't sync data from CUCM until the issue is resolved. Once the migration completes successfully, this notification will be deleted automatically." Conditions: During RU upgrade. Cisco Sync Agent logs shows following Message 2014-08-04 12:33:41,814 INFO [main] sync.SyncUtil - Reading migration status from file = FAIL_IMPORT 2014-08-04 12:33:41,814 INFO [main] sync.CcmSyncAgent - CUP migration hasn't finished yet, sleep for 20 seconds The content of cupMigStatus.txt file is just "FAIL_IMPORT".
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases