Cisco Bug: CSCuq30808 - Jetty INFO logs are logged in jetty Stderrout logs by default.
Mar 26, 2015
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Only WARN and ERROR logs should present in jetty Stderrout logs by default. Symptom: Jetty INFO logs are logged in jetty Stderrout logs by default. Conditions: 1. Configure a Unified Messaging Account with a user on Connection Box. 2. At path, /var/log/active/jetty/ , open any log file. INFO, WARN and ERROR logs can be seen in logs.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases