Cisco Bug: CSCuq30386 - "utils snmp config 1/2c trap list" not displaying strings with "V"
Jun 12, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 8.6
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 9.1
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 9.1
- Cisco Business Edition 3000 Version 8.6
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 8.6
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 8.6
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 10.5(1.10000.7) 8.6(2) 9.1(2)
Symptom: After running "utils snmp config 1/2c trap list" traps that contain a String with capital "V" are not displayed. Conditions: any CUCM,PLM,CUC running VOS all version affected including 10.5 and below.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases