Cisco Bug: CSCuq29631 - PCP: Numerous Kerberos Vulnerabilities
Aug 11, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
10.0 10.5 10.5(1) 9.0 9.5
<B>Symptom:</B> This product includes a version of third-party software that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2009-4212, CVE-2011-4862, CVE-2010-1321, CVE-2011-1526, CVE-2002-2443, CVE-2011-0283, CVE-2011-0282, CVE-2011-0281, CVE-2010- 4022, CVE-2010-4021, CVE-2010-4020, CVE-2010-1324, CVE-2010-1323, CVE-2010-0629 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. <B>Conditions:</B> Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases