Cisco Bug: CSCuq28631 - LDAP Imported user fields editable via REST
Mar 26, 2015
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: LDAP Imported user fields are editable via REST API. Conditions: Import users via LDAP and edit fields like alias, firstname, lastname via REST. User fields are editable via REST which is not a correct behavior.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases