Cisco Bug: CSCuq28305 - Remote call log is inconsistent with local call log.
Mar 08, 2016
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco DX80
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
- Cisco DX650
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Remote call log is inconsistent with local call log. Conditions: Pre-condition: 1. Phone A configured alerting name and display name; 2. Phone B configured alerting name and display name; 3. Phone C and Phone D are shared line, privacy: off; log call form shared line: Enabled; 4. C and D configured PFK: privacy Procedures: 1. A placed a call to C, and C answered; 2. A early conference with B; 3. Press privacy PFK on C and D; 4. Hold call on C and resume call on D; 5. Press privacy PFK on C and D; 6. Hold call on D and resume call on C; 7. B and A end the call; 8. Check call history on D.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases