Cisco Bug: CSCuq27771 - PCP: DB password is not encrypted by default.
Jan 12, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On a distributed setup of this product, the prov app server does not encyrpt postgresql traffic to the prov database by default. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases