Cisco Bug: CSCuq27013 - Allocator PC 0x0 under "CMI IOSd task" process.
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48T-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960C-12PC-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960S-F48FPS-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48U-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48P-S Switch
- Cisco IE 2000-4T-G Industrial Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPS-L Switch
- Cisco IE 2000-16TC-G Industrial Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Embedded Service 2020 24TC NCP B Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Allocator PC of "CMI IOSd task" process is showing 0x0, which makes it impossible to decode and narrow down the root cause of the memory leak. Conditions: This is seen on images containing the fix for enhancement bug CSCuo47485.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases