Cisco Bug: CSCuq26947 - Issue with LUA script data after upgrading from 9.1.2 to 10.5.1
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Following an upgrade data has two backslash characters where the pre-upgrade data contained only one. Conditions: Data contains backslash and an apostrophe in the same field. Upgrade path requires export/import of data using CSV files (e.g., RU upgrade, PCD migration). Does not apply to L2 upgrades where data is copied directly between databases.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases