Cisco Bug: CSCuq26664 - Trishul SC nt booting up successfully due "kdumper getting into a loop"
Aug 07, 2018
- Cisco Carrier Routing System
- Cisco CRS-1 Line Card Chassis (Dual)
- Cisco CRS-X 8-Slot Single-Shelf System
- Cisco CRS-3 Multishelf System
- Cisco CRS-1 Line Card Chassis (Multi)
- Cisco CRS-X Multishelf System
- Cisco CRS-1 16-Slot Line Card Chassis
- Cisco CRS-1 4-Slot Single-Shelf System
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco CRS-1 8-Slot Line Card Chassis
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SC-GE-22-B card gets unresponsive after reload. Conditions: Have a CRS Milti chassis system with SC-GE-22-B cards in SC slots of the Fabric chassis. Execute command - reload location <SC-GE-22-B slot> Probability: Less than 1%.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases