Cisco Bug: CSCuq25828 - Streamer cored when parsing unrecognized TLV
Jan 05, 2017
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Multiple Streamers crashed while parsing the index file. Conditions: There were multiple warnings observed for fill content failed in protocoltiming logs. There were many content read failure errors in the c2k log. All streamers crashed with lot of unrecognized TLV warning with divide by zero error for the same Index file.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases