Cisco Bug: CSCuq25410 - Disable Remove job(s) function with job status of error occurred
Mar 13, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Transporter Base Product
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a job or job group with status of Error Occurred in Job Activity, the Remove job(s) functionality is not grayed out. This would allow users to remove job or job group from the Job Activity. Conditions: Job or job group must have a status of Error Occurred.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases