Cisco Bug: CSCuq23003 - UCCX: Make REST Call Step(HTTPS) Does Not Work with Chained Certificates
Apr 07, 2020
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When the Make REST Call step is being used with an HTTPS URL that requires a chain of certificates, the step cannot complete and the following exception is logged in the UCCX Engine (MIVR) logs when the step is executed: 19482: Aug 01 12:36:35.663 EDT %MIVR-STEP_REST-7-EXCEPTION:Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty If Reactive Debug is being used, the same java SSL exception is seen in the UCCX Editor. Conditions: Make REST Call Step Attempting to Access an HTTPS URL. Application certificate and the required associated chain have been uploaded through UCCX's OS Admin page.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases