Cisco Bug: CSCuq22831 - Crash in snmpd process due to heartbeat failure after netstack hogs CPU
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The snmpd process crashed multiple times triggering a HAP-Reset: ----- reset reason for Supervisor-module 5 (from Supervisor in slot 5) --- 1) At 885418 usecs after Fri Jul 25 08:21:03 2014 Reason: Reset triggered due to HA policy of Reset Service: Service "snmpd" in vdc 2 hap reset Version: 6.1(3) Conditions: This occurs while polling interface counter statistics via SNMP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases