Cisco Bug: CSCuq21670 - UCCX: Clean Up log4j Exceptions In uccx-install.log
Aug 26, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following log4j exceptions are seen in the uccx-install.log: LogFileTraceWriter:: Error while reading the index file /var/log/active/uccx/log/MBSP/Cisco0-1MBSP.index (No such file or directory). OK during the first instance of the application run log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate class [com.cisco.log.impl.JDBCLogAppender]. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.cisco.log.impl.JDBCLogAppender Conditions: These errors appear when switching versions of Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases