Cisco Bug: CSCuq21447 - UCCX: Finesse Multiline Documentation On Button Positions Misleading
Feb 12, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Currently, the UCCX 10.5 Release Notes and SRND state: "Finesse supports the use of multiple lines on agent phones. You can configure one or more secondary lines on an agent phone. The first four lines (one ACD line and the next three secondary lines) are monitored for setting the agent's state." This is confusing as it seems to suggest that the ACD line must be in the first button position. Conditions: The ACD extension of the UCCX agent must be in button positions 1 - 4 and other, secondary, non-ACD lines can be in the other positions. The first four lines on the phone are monitored for setting the agent state, regardless of whether these lines are ACD or non-ACD.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases