Cisco Bug: CSCuq21151 - Dao:Aegis getting Enabled - while changing L3 mode mgmt0 to control0
Feb 27, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Module flaps when changing svs mode config from L3 mode mgmt 0 to control 0. L3sec feature gets enabled. It can be verified through "show running config" and searching for l3sec under svs-domain configuration. Conditions: In SVS mode L3, Module flaps when changing svs mode configuration using "svs mode L3 interface mgmt 0' or "svs mode L3 interface control 0"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases