Cisco Bug: CSCuq21112 - Dao: Mappings and SwInstalled MACs reset on VXGW when VSM reloaded.
Jul 19, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On a VSM reload, VXLAN-VLAN traffic flowing through a VXLAN GW, could be impacted for up to 5 mins. Conditions: This issue is seen with VXLAN GW running as a VSB on Nexus 1010/1110. Due to a timing condtion, the VXLAN-VLAN mappings and mac's learnt via mac distribution, could get temporarily deleted and then get re-added automatically.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases