Cisco Bug: CSCuq20563 - NGN:core dump at tacacsd on committing AAA config on NCS6K MC
Jan 24, 2017
- Cisco Network Convergence System 6000 Series Routers
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Core dump seen on tacacsd process on NCS6K Conditions: Seen on applying aaa config. Also seen on NCS6K when its booting up after a reload with aaa config.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases