Cisco Bug: CSCuq19419 - interface stuck in 'no switchport'
Sep 11, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6001 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: An interface is configured with 'no switchport'. It is not possible anymore to move it to L2 interface or revert to default configuration Conditions: Configuration steps that lead to such a status are unknown
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases