Cisco Bug: CSCuq19397 - Tool tip of H323GW icon is showing hostname mismatch
Sep 08, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Tool tip of H323GW icon is showing hostname mismatch Conditions: steps to reproduce the issue : 1. Setup CUCM server 2. Configure H323GW in CUCM 3 Manage CUCM in CPA box. 4. Launch CUCM topology for the CUCM cluster 5.Tooltip of H323GW icon is showing Ip address for Hostname instead of name ?h323-sip-gw1.cisco.com?
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases