Cisco Bug: CSCuq19313 - IT:CUCM Cluster group shows only Publisher. Subscribers missing
Aug 25, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Device Works Center-->Infrastructure-->USM Cluster-->Clustername shows only Publisher and Subscriber nodes which have AXL Service enabled. Subscribers will be discovered, managed and will be part of ALL group. Conditions: Subscriber nodes which doesn't have AXL service Enabled will not be shown under Device Works Center-->Infrastructure-->USM Cluster-->Clustername. It is not standard practice to enable AXL Service on Subscribers.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases