Cisco Bug: CSCuq19278 - 3.2.4 -VVIM's avsdb consumes 100% CPU when multiple GUIsessions opened
Sep 22, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: High CPU utilization Conditions: AVSDB process takes 100%+ CPU when we have multiple GUI sessions opened in parallel. Also with single session opened, for every 30sec we could see the peak in CPU utilization (90-100%).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases