Cisco Bug: CSCuq19243 - Endpoint health summary data are not reflecting properly in ENT
Nov 27, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Endpoint health summary data are not reflecting properly in ENT Conditions: Steps to reproduce the issue 1. Login to CUCM serev 2. In CUCM, i have 3 Registered and 3 Unregistered phones 3. CUCM is added and Managed in CPA box 4. In ENT mode , Click on Cluster view 5. Click on CL1-Advance-Reporting cluster , go to Endpoint Health Summary table 6 .In the Table For the default device pool , 4 Registered and 1 unregistered are displayed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases