Cisco Bug: CSCuq17448 - MVOD:MediaX using same channel code for Asset_ID prefix
Mar 12, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Same Asset ID for the packages across the channels when the event start time and end time are same. Conditions: When the user configure one channel with numeric provider ID and channel code like 'ab'. And other channel with the provider ID as 'abc.com'.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases