Cisco Bug: CSCuq17439 - MVOD:Backup VVIM avsdb child process exiting
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: AVSDB crashes Conditions: The issue occurs in the following scenario. Time set to Pacific time zone. Database needs to be started and should be running. After some time change the time zone to Easter time zone. Database crashes in the next hour switch. This is not a valid scenario as per MOP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases