Cisco Bug: CSCuq17271 - After ISSU, only FEX hifs that are up show up in "sh fex <id> detail"
Sep 09, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Only FEX hifs that are up show up in "sh fex <id> detail". Conditions: Issue is related to ISSU non disruptive. In this particular case, ISSU failed with the line card upgrade sequence failure and after that another ISSU non disruptive was performed on the switch. Second ISSU was performed on the inconsistent state that resulted in this error. After the first ISSU failure, the customer should have reloaded the switch as the switch state was not consistent and might have resulted in the topology changes as well.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases