Cisco Bug: CSCuq16135 - Unable to reassign users' home node after changing presence domain
Mar 22, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After changing the CUPS presence domain (found in CUPS Admin Page > System > Cluster Topology > Settings), no users are able to be unassigned or assigned to a different node. When trying to make the change (found in CUPS Admin > System > Cluster Topology), CUPS gives error: Error: Unable to change assignment for 1 users. Please ensure the users are not already assigned in a remote cluster. If you change the presence domain back to what it was set to originally, users can be un-/re-assigned with no issues. Conditions: CUPS 184.108.40.206900-1 In lab, steps to reproduce: 1. Stop SIP proxy, presence engine, and XCP router services. 2. Change presence domain (CUPS Admin > System > Cluster Topology > Settings). 3. Restart services. 4. Attempt to assign users to different node or unassign current users.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases