Cisco Bug: CSCuq14602 - fipsm service crash on Cisco Nexus 4000 switch.
Jan 20, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: fipsm service crashes & dumps the core file. Conditions: When we run the CLI "show running-config fip-snooping all" continuously it causes memory leak in libfipsm & libacfg, eventually causing fipsm service to crash.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases