Cisco Bug: CSCuq13535 - 342: db_resync failed between Streamers
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
3.4(2) 3.5(0) 3.5(2)
Symptom: AVSDB running streamer should start resync with remote streamer and resync process will fail in GOID_AND_NAME_RECORD2 table Conditions: Local AVSDB process should start resync with remote streamer.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases