Cisco Bug: CSCuq13425 - CUIC Co-resident does not support adding a Data Source
Apr 26, 2016
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
9.0(2) 9.0(2)SU1 9.0(2)SU2
Symptom: After upgrade from 9.0.2 to 9.0.2 SU1 the data source that was added by the customer was omitted. Upon reverting back to 9.0.2 it was back in the Data Source Conditions: If a data source is added to the co-resident CUIC after upgrade the data source will not be listed. This has been tested in 9.0.2 Base to 9.0.2 SU1 and 9.0.2 Base to 9.0.2 SU2.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases