Cisco Bug: CSCuq12700 - Agents with Admin rights to UCCX are unable to login to Finesse
Feb 12, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The given user is an Admin and either an Agent, a Supervisor, or both an Agent and a Supervisor The given user is not a Supervisor of (any of) the team(s) that they belong to Conditions: The error they will see is: Sign-In Error: A generic sign-in error has occurred. (Error code Invalid Authorization User Specified).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases