Cisco Bug: CSCuq12141 - ISR4400 crash when traffic is switched between 2 DMVPN tunnels.
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FS-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-AH Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ISR4400 Dataplane crash. Conditions: ISR4400 Dataplane could crash after a bad memory read. We have seen this in the presence of 2 DMVPN tunnels.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases