Cisco Bug: CSCuq12031 - RSVP crash at rsvp_msg_unpack_flow_descriptor
Jul 26, 2018
- Cisco Carrier Routing System
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A vulnerability in RSVP processing of Cisco IOS XR could allow an unauthenticated, remote attacker to cause a reload of the RSVP process on the affected device. The vulnerability is due to improper parsing of a malformed RSVP packet. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by sending a malformed RSVP packet to be processed by an affected device. An exploit could allow the attacker to cause a reload of the RSVP process on the affected device. Conditions: Basic RSVP configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases