Cisco Bug: CSCuq10964 - Unregistered phone count is greyed out .
Aug 19, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unregistered phone count is greyed out . Conditions: Steps to reproduce the Issue 1. Login to CPA box. 2. Go to home page . Click on Cluster view 3. Click on CL1-Advanced-Reporting 4. In End Point Health Summary Page , For ?Default? device pool , 2 phones are in unregistered state[ as highlighted below] for CL1-Advanced-Reporting ,it is not an Hyper link and greyed out also. If it is a non-zero values clicking on non ?zero should take us to the Endpoint Diagnostic page .
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases