Cisco Bug: CSCuq10153 - Shouldn't allow user to set job status when mulitple jobs being selected
Mar 13, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Transporter Base Product
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Getting an error saying "Set JobRun status is not available for status [wait]" when setting job status for multiple jobs. Conditions: The jobs you try to set/change status must be in combination of different status (Waiting on Dependencies, canceled, held, and etc...).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases