Cisco Bug: CSCuq08940 - DAO: DAI rate limit does'nt work without Burst interval configured
Aug 20, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: DAI rate limit not working with non default value Conditions: DAI rate limiting does NOT work if user has changed the default rate limit setting only via CLI without specifying the Burst interval in the CLI. User has executed "ip arp inspection limit rate <value>" without burst interval.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases