Cisco Bug: CSCuq06945 - Negotiated Bandwidth column for caller and called party display value 0.
Sep 11, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Negotiated Bandwidth column for caller and called party display value 0. Conditions: CDR reports in PC UI display value '0' for Negotiated bandwidth column for both caller and called party. As negotiated bandwidth will be there for video calls, then these column names should rename, so that end user will not get confused by seeing these values for these columns.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases