Cisco Bug: CSCuq06871 - EMSAM TMS Frequent Polling Flag Resets After Upgrade
Sep 17, 2019
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Prime Collaboration Assurance does not have the ability within the WebUI to set the TMS Frequent Polling parameter so that it will withstand an upgrade. Conditions: If Prime Collaboration Assurance is upgraded and you have the TMS Frequent Polling parameter set to FALSE the upgrade will set it back to its default setting.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases