Cisco Bug: CSCuq06183 - MPLS TEFRR Node protection fails for L3VPN/L2VPN with "explicit-null"
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco ASR 901 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FS-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-AH Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: L3VPN/L2VPN traffic drop in MPLS TE FRR Node protection setup Conditions: Backup NNHOP tunnel end node is configured with "explicit-null"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases