Cisco Bug: CSCuq05908 - ME-3400E SYST LED is Amber on single AC power supply.
Dec 12, 2014
- Cisco ME 3400E Series Ethernet Access Switches
- Cisco ME 3400EG-2CS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400-24TS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400E-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3400G-12CS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400G-2CS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400EG-12CS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3400-24FS-A Switch
- Cisco ME 3400G-12CS-D Switch
- Cisco ME 3400-24TS-D Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Me3400E box sys led is glowing amber color for 12.2 60 EZ <ME340x-METROBASEK9-M image>. Conditions: while connecting single Ac power supply unit on slot1 and slot is empty. the system led is amber is amber which is an expected behavior. after apply the below command. no power-supply dual mode Still the sys light is glowing in amber. its not seen in Metro ip access and metro access image.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases