Cisco Bug: CSCuq04574 - One-sided Catalyst 4500 VSS crashes due to SNMP polling
Dec 07, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 4948E-F Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4948E Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 6L-E
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 6-E
- Cisco Catalyst 4900M Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Catalyst 4500 may crash during SNMP polling of the device. Conditions: Running a Catalyst 4500 switch that is configured for VSS (Virtual Switching System), with only one switch in the VSS cluster, while polling it over SNMP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases