Cisco Bug: CSCuq04254 - Dot '.' missing from the URL's in the HTML notification mails
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Dot '.' missing from the URL's in the HTML notification mails Conditions: Create a user with HTML Notification device having "Default_Voice_Message_With_Summary" template Send a message to the user HTML Notification email will be received which contains Play,Reply,Delete urls In some of the urls, it will open a broken link due to dot missing in the url For e.g. if the hostname contains hostname.cisco.com in the url it comes as hostnameciscocom due to which the URL doesn't open.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases