Cisco Bug: CSCuq04205 - CUPS Presence Engine uses entire SIP From header to authorise user
Jan 23, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: User cannot authenticate to CUPS. Rejected with Owner/Self policy, Declined and CUCM originalPublisher Unauthorized in the logs. Conditions: Using SIP URI 'From:' request that includes additional parameters, rather than just USER@DOMAIN.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases