Cisco Bug: CSCuq03773 - Cisco Unified Presence Server Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A vulnerability in the Cisco Unified Presence Application could allow an unauthenticated, remote attacker to conduct a cross-site scripting (XSS) attack against a user of the web interface of the affected system. The vulnerability is due to insufficient input validation of a user-supplied value. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by convincing a user to click on a specific link. Conditions: Device configured with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases